Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Welcome Home Wednesday #6

Hi all!!! Home with no power after the devastating effects of Sandy!!! My heart goes out to all the people on the Islands....we were lucky...just some tree branches down ...and no power. Maybe powerless for seven to ten days!!! Luckily , we invested in a generator after the last storm... hope everyone stays SAFE!!! Now lets party......

                                     Please link back to my party...I SO APPRECIATE IT!!!
                                       If you could follow me on Linky or GFC.........



                                       What inspires you.......................??????????  GO!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are safe Deb - that was quite the storm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear youre safe, first time linking following on fb and gfc :) Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are ok, and that you have a generator ;)
    I added the linkup to my party page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting! So thankful you are ok! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Debbie! Thank you so much for stopping by Bella Nest and inviting me to your fun party! I'm your newest follower. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, Thank you for hosting! Fun Party.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for inviting me and for hosting! Have a great weekend!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Love To Hear From You!!!!