Saturday, October 20, 2012

Vintage White Dreams......

I do not know when I became smitten with WHITE , but now it seems I cannot get enough!!!! The more pics I see of white in decorating , the more in love I become....I don't know about anyone else, but my taste seems to have evolved over many years. I have almost completely changed everything in my home to my new combo of vintage, beachy, cottage, and of course WHITE!!!!! This has been done frugally... You do not have to spend a fortune to get " the look." Garage sales and flea markets are the best for new found treasures!!! At this point, I could probably decorate two homes in completely different styles... My sisters love to shop for their home in my garage!! No worries...my hubby is ok with all of this...although on several occasions I have almost ended up in the garage!!!! LOL Some more inspirational photos to dream about!!! Stay Peaceful Debbie

Country Living....Love it!!!!!

Tumblr.com. Love the white basket tucked under the table....

Pastelsandwhites.blogspot.com

 

terryjohnwood.com I am also a basket junkie!!!!!

Indulgey.com

Sweet white dreams......zzzzzzzzzzz

 

20 comments:

  1. Love your inspirational photos.
    I'm a white addicted gal and never tire of this color. sooo soothing and welcoming.
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful white inspiration! Thank you so much for inspiring me today!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I love pops of color, there is something so classic, soft and relaxing about white. Thank you for the inspiration :)

    xoxo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are inspiring! So calming...I just need a glass of wine now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have fallen head over heels with white. I'm slowly transforming my home with it. Too slowly lol! Love these inspiration pictures. Visiting from Homemaker on a Dime. Have a great week!

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and inspirational! I love the white. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. I am so thrilled to have you, and I put your button on my blog. :)

    Have a wonderful week. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful white eye candy!
    I'm happy to be a new follower and hope you'll stop by.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many gorgeous images. I dream in white too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am becoming a fan of white now too. It happens!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a white lover too. Check out this party
    http://www.timewashed.com/2012/10/blissful-whites-wednesday_23.html
    Happy Wednesday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the combination of white, timber and wicker.
    Best wishes with your remodelling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful white photosl

    I love white and recently made white slipcovers for my sofa and chair. I debate about going all white, but I am a color girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are sure plenty of good ideas to glean from this image collection. Thanks for putting it together!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Agreed! White is very soothing. Great collection of "white" photos.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so beautiful inspiration pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so with you on the whites. Seems like everything I've collected lately is white and I've been going white/light beige with the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mmm... white :) This is so pretty. I have pinned it so I can savor all the pretty ideas you shared!

    ReplyDelete

Love To Hear From You!!!!