Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Welcome Home Wednesday #12

Hi all!!! Are you all getting a little stressed from the Holiday crazies? I am...LOL I so enjoy this time of year...but working full time...blogging...and making Christmas happen can be taxing!!!! BUt...that being said...I so LOVE this time of year!!! I may not have time to thank each one of my party girls individually,but please know I am so THANKFUL!!! Thanks for linking up every week....I am honored to be around such talented bloggers!!! Please link back to my blog.... have fun...and THANKS again!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie!
    Oh...I just love this time of year, too! All the colorful celebration of the Savior of the world. It just doesn't get any better!
    Thank you so much for hosting each week.
    The photo that I chose to post is a bit of thrifting, scrounging around the house and a good old after Christmas clearance sale!
    Blessings and a Merry Christmas, my friend.
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it here...and I just saw all thru the house.......Can we say LOVE LOVE .. Prayers that your holiday season is blessed. I always love stopping by your blog.. Its one of my regulars...................... Blessings to you !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for having us bloggy people over for another fun-filled and creatively inspiring party, Debbie! Hope you have a terrific week!

    Hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete

Love To Hear From You!!!!